Stats page allows you to monitor your activity, as checking how many people visited your site or the total changes made.
Once you have logged in to Swite as indicated in this article, go to Stats on the navigation bar.
The following screen shows the data divided into:
1. Period: the filter performs a temporal analysis on all the other graphs (visits, changes, shares, etc.);
2. Views: total visits received;
3. Changes: total changes made by the administrator;
4. Shares: total number of shares performed by the administrator;
5. Updates: total number of updates made and imported to your site;
6. All Items: total of all activities:
Click on the buttons to enable or disable filters.